Translate

Monday, June 26, 2023

Wonderful Day

 Here I am, checking in on a Monday to see how you've been! My traveling is over for now and my health has leveled out again, so in this lull between activities I've got a card to share!

Many have shared gorgeous cards with the Spellbinders Wonderful Tulips Glimmer Plates and Layered Stencils and I have been waiting to use these new-to-me supplies! 



I used Copper foil as it shows up nicely and then added color with WPlus 9 inks and sponge daubers. Using yellow because of wanting to play along at Double D's Color Challenge, and because yellow tulips and yellow roses are my favorites!

Also new-to-me is the Plaid Collection Embossing folder (Spellbinders). I like the texture it adds and I don't think the classic style detracts from the focal image. 

NBUS

Double D 
Can you handle the pressure?
Stencil Fun 
INKspirational Challenge #62 Embossed backgrounds 

We're approaching the HOT summer season and I'll be spending more afternoons in stamping activities. I've made some changes to my crafting regimen which I'll be sharing in the days to come. Meantime, I hope your day is wonderful and that you are enjoying the ordinary simple moments! I'm happy to be able to post today and so happy for your visit!

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful! 



10 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Your yellow tulips are so beautiful, Cindy! I could never tire of them. Yellow is such a cheerful color and my favorite. The copper is a great choice, and the plaid embossing makes a nice background. I'll look forward to more from your stamp room and I'm curious about your regimen changes. I haven't done much but look at blogs lately, but that is helping to get me going.

Cindy H. said...

Elegant card! Love the foiled images, the embossed bg. and design of the card!

Lisa Elton said...

What beautiful tulips! Love the shimmer the foiling adds. This is a wonderful card, Cindy. Happy summer to you!

Vicki said...

This is gorgeous, Cindy! I love the happy yellow tulips. The copper foiling makes for an elegant design. Yellow roses are my favorite too. Thanks for sharing at the Double D Color Challenge.

Bonnie said...

These tulips are gorgeous, Cindy! Beautifully done!

Darlene said...

WOW YAY! You've played the Tri-fecta lol! GORGEOUS creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our DOUBLE D, CYHTP & STENCIL FUN challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
DOUBLE D
Can You Handle the Pressure
STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

Open Your Heart to Gardening said...

Such a gorgeous card.

Darnell said...

Your yellow tulips are really stunning, Cindy, and I love that you used copper! That e/f goes perfectly and adds just the mwah amount of texture! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! We are getting up to over 100 here, too, this weekend.🤪 Hugs, Darnell

Diane said...

Yellow tulips are a favorite of mine, love the pretty copper foiling too, I have this set but not the foiling die, guess I now 'need' it as it makes a gorgeous card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D, Can You Handle The Pressure and Stencil Fun!!
Diane DD, CYHTP, and SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Marina said...

How elegant these tulips look against the plaid! Great card.
Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.