Translate

Friday, June 16, 2023

Color Hues #66 Yellow and Green

Hi there friends!
 It's that time again! Mid month means a new challenge at Color Hues #66 where Karen is choosing yellow and green for us to create with. What a great combo! I colored and fussy cut the florals, banner and sentiments from Simply Stated by Honeybee.




The kraft background was deeply embossed and then I gently slid the white craft stamp pad over it and blended for a softening effect. 

How will you use these shades? Please be sure to check out our amazing DT samples HERE, and join us to play along! 
I'm glad to be home from some traveling and back in the craft room! Thanks so much for your visit! 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  




13 comments:

Julie B said...

I'm sure your fresh looking card will bring joy to it's recipient Cindy, fab use of the colours. :)

I Card Everyone said...

oh I've got joy, joy, joy, JOY down in my heart seeing all this yellow and green with the wonderful kraft! Love it, Cindy!
=]

Karen said...

I love this floral bouquet and have never seen it before. It looks great on the wonderful woven background. Your fussy cutting is fabulous--and you had a lot to do!

Marcia Hill said...

Yellow is my favorite color and you have made it SHINE with this lovely bouquet Cindy! I love your embossed kraft background with the subtle white shading over it too! BEAUTIFUL card my friend and it brings me joy too!! Hugs. :0)

Nancy said...

What a pretty stamp, Cindy! Love how you added the double arched in both yellow and green along with that banner greeting and the tiny tag. Everything balances so well together. Welcome back home. It is always good to be gone but then never better to be back home.

Linda said...

This color combo makes such a pretty summery card. Beautifully colored.

Stef Perry said...

Cindy, your design is so pretty with the arches complementing the beautiful flowers. And what fussy cutting skills you have! One of my least favorite things to do so I truly admire seeing done so well! Lovely card!

Hannelie said...

All the elements you chose work so well to make this a beautiful card!

Leslie Miller said...

One of my favorite color combos by far and a most beautiful card, Cindy!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty bouquet nestled on top of the layered arches! Wonderful card, Cindy!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SO very lovely!!!

The entire team really knocked it out of the park this challenge!!
So INSPIRING!!!

-love it
-Kimberly

cm said...

Your kraft embossed background and arches are such a pretty background for your lovely floral arrangement. In awe of your fussy cutting; so precise!
~carol

JulieP said...

Love the arches and the basketweave kraft background!!! Such a pretty card!