Translate

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Hope it's a Spectacular Birthday! Color Hues #65

 Hi there everyone! I have cards needed for some summer birthdays that are right around the corner. Here to the rescue is an inspiring new challenge. For Color Hues #65,  Jules has a colorful combo of Red and Aqua for us! I love these colors, wait until you see the amazing designs by the team in the gallery!



I used supplies from the Greetery for today's card. One stencil and one stamp set. Distress Oxide inks. That's all. 



I kept this clean and simple for a summer birthday. 

Can't wait to see what lovelies you bring to our gallery!

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  










Supply List 

Stamps: The Greetery - Opposites Attract and dies

Other: The Greetery - Pinwheel Party Stencil;   WPllus9 - Postage Layers Die

11 comments:

cm said...

Your pinwheels are perfect images for this challenge; bright, fresh and summer-fun.
Thank you for your sweet comment about my Markered turnabout. I highly recommend the updated jig; believe me when I say it will make lining up your stamps so much easier. Excited to see what you make!
~carol

Julie B said...

Such a fun, summery card Cindy. :)

Nancy said...

Cindy, I have always admired these pinwheels each time I see them in use. I think this card is so well-balanced and executed. Love the postage die element and the shadowed greeting. Awesome, awesome job!

Marcia Hill said...

This card is absolutely perfect for a Summer birthday Cindy and what's even more perfect is that it can be used for a guy or gal!! I think I need to get my pinwheels out for a play...it's been awhile! You sure have made these colors SHINE my friend...FABULOUS card!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is fun and so festive! The pinwheels look so pretty in those colors. Fabulous birthday card, Cindy!

Stef Perry said...

What a sweet birthday card, Cindy! The pinwheels are fun and festive in these colors and, as Marcia noted, great for anyone. Love the postage stamp frame - such a great detail to add!

Leslie Miller said...

What a fantastic and fun design with these colors! Love the pinwheels and your expert use of the stencil. Beautifully balanced. You aced it, Cindy!

JulieP said...

LOVE! I happen to have these sets myself and may just have to pull them back out. I really love the postage stamp border. Very fun card!

Karen said...

This is one of my favorite sets and I never gave it a thought for this color combination. It is SO PERFECT! Love everything about it.

Cat Craig said...

Thank you for your visit and kind comments on my blog. You had wondered about the ink colors on the cubes. They are altenew-turquoise, crimson, coral bliss and pink pearl.

On to your fab Greetery pinwheel card, great use of the colors. The gray is great with the aqua. Such a happy and festive card.

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy , just when I think I've seen all the colour blends with the pinwheel you make it look fresh again. So much fun!