Translate

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Bigger Blooms for The Paper Players #598

It's theme week at The Paper Players! We hope you will be inspired by the all the things associated with a Green Thumb, including plants, foliage, flowers and gardening. My new stamps and dies called Bigger Blooms from The Greetery seemed perfect for this challenge. 



I love the larger size and shapes of these florals and the easy details from stamp layering. They make it easy to fill up a card front. I made sure to include lots of GREENery, inked in vibrant Altenew inks.  My dear mother grew beautiful flowers in our backyard garden, and in summer there were always  impatiens and gorgeous geraniums on the front porch. 

My paper flowers tend to flourish much better than the plants I try to grow, but I love having the real ones!


Also entering this at NBUS, for challenge #40!

Thanks for your visit today, stay well and safe, have a wonderful holiday! 

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  










Supplies: The Greetery - Bigger Blooms, Opposites Attract stamps and dies; Nordic Frames Die

Red DSP is fro Stampin' Up!



12 comments:

laurie said...

Love this..so bright and cheerful!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I'm loving the larger than life bold and colourful blooms Cindy - that red immediately made me think of geraniums too! This card is choc full of floral loveliness!

Bonnie said...

I LOVE these red flowers, Cindy! What a lovely bouquet to celebrate Independence Day! I hope you are staying cool! Thanks for sharing this with NBUS!

Jennie Maier said...

Cindy, I love your big and bright bunch of florals! Great job with the theme! Have a great week!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful big blooms, artfully displayed! Love the red/white/blue with a touch of extra. Cute font on the "hello", bold enough to hold its own.

LeAnne said...

Those big blooms ARE big..and bold and beautiful! Just gorgeous!

Jaydee said...

Cindy, I don't think i've inked up this set yet, those big blooms scare me - but you used them beautifully. I love that the bold colors really do showcase those gorgeous blooms.
hugs
jaydee

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, WOW!!!!! Be still my red loving heart! This is just gorgeous!!! This is frame worthy, Cindy! You rocked this challenge with this beauty!

Christy Lynn said...

Ooh, I love the bold red colors on your flowers, Cindy! And I like that little bitty detail around the edges of the white.

Ann Schach said...

Bold, bright and beautiful, Cindy! An eye-catching card for sure! I love the touch of blue with the red. Have a wonderful weekend!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Bold, bright and all around HAPPY! I love the extra detail in the border too. WOW!

Darnell said...

Your colorful vibrant flowers just scream summertime, Cindy, and I love how you artfully arranged them on your card front! Great border detail, too. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell