Translate

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Just a Note with Bigger Blooms

Hello, welcome back! 
I've been finding a good rhythm in my craft room! Using one set of products three ways is becoming easier and I am finding it a fun challenge. Today's card came together with a few already inked Bigger Blooms that I made into a card instead of just putting them away. I



 I wasn't even planning to make a card, but it was so satisfying adding accent to the blooms with colored pencils and a white gel pen. I paired them with a striped panel of DSP and a sentiment from the Opposites Attract set. All stamps and dies are from The Greetery. I kept the colors and layout simple. 

I hope you're doing well, thanks so much for stopping by! 

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  





3 comments:

TeresaC said...

This is lovely, Cindy! Thank you for the inspiration. I especially like how you made a card instead of putting everything away. I need to make some cards today and I need to get cracking!

Leslie Miller said...

I do love this card, Cindy! Beautiful use of these bigger blooms with the accents from colored pencils and white gel pen. The green stripe is just right. Very clean and pretty!

Maria said...

Such a lovely card! Wonderful pretty flowers and great design! Awesome sentiment, too!