Translate

Friday, July 1, 2022

Color Hues - We're Having a Play Day!

 Today is a special challenge at Color Hues #44. We're having a Play Day with Michele Ferguson! - I Card Everyone!  Her challenge is called Playing Cards With ...  and we are so happy to be the ones to play along this month! And YOU will be able to play along too making it super fun!
Our colors are red and blue. The DT was asked to include stars or stripes with the colors, but they are not required of those who play along. I gave myself a tough-er challenge: I used the colors, stars and stripes all on a NON-patriotic card! 
My husband's aunt had a July 4th Birthday and used to throw a huge party for all the family (and herself!)  every year.  Instead of having her birthday get lost in the holiday shuffle,  she found a way to make it extra special. Or just "EXTRA" as the sentiment says. She would have loved these happy gifts decked out in polka dots, stars and stripes! 
Hope you will decide to play along! I can't wait to see what you will make! And for those in the US, have a wonderful holiday weekend

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful! 




Stamps used: WPlus9 Birthday Wishes
Dies: Pretty Pink Posh Build a Gift Dies are brand spankin' new, so adding this to NBUS!

10 comments:

Julie B said...

Love those bright and cheerful presents and a fab way to incorporate the stars and stripe theme. :)

I Card Everyone said...

I can't tell you how much I looked forward to playing cards with you again, and your wonderful CH teammates, Cindy!
You always find a way to make any challenge EXTRA! Man, would I love to receive all these packages on my birthday! Ha! Bet Auntie would love it, too! xx
=]

Karen said...

Those packages are just fantastic in red, white, and blue! Love the way you added the stars and stripes. Your aunt is sure to be thrilled!

Nancy said...

Your card is Fabulous, Cindy!!! Love those dies so very much! What a great memory you shared about your Aunt! You completely and positively took the cake here! Awesome job!

Lisa Elton said...

These packages are so much fun and too cute to open! Love this and I'll bet your aunt would too!

Linda Callahan said...

The Fourth of July is a perfect day to celebrate a birthday! Your festive presents are fabulous! Off to check out the rest of the r/w/b cards!

Leslie Miller said...

This would be perfect for your aunt! Those gift dies are so cute and you've done them up beautifully for the challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy those presents are so much fun, what great die cuts to have. I just love that big bow!

Kristie Goulet said...

I really love these packages! They are so fun in the different patterns. Have a great week!

Carol L said...

I just love all the stars, stripes, and bows on these cute little presents! I have a friend who was born on July 4th too and she loves that every year there are fireworks to celebrate her special day! Great card!