Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Teacups Hello

 Something new and something old. On day 9 of Spring Card Camp Jennifer taught Inlay die cutting with a new twist.  Here's my take on the technique. I had so much fun creating this tower of teacups and saucers! 



I used the WPlus9 stamps and dies called Hello and Thanks. I love this set, it's one of my favorites! The floral cluster was colored with Copics. The adorable Tea Boutique Papers from Stampin' Up! are a great mix and provide the patterns and colors. I added a bit of shading to each die cut with a gray marker. 

Now I'm off to make some tea in my red teapot, sip and eat a very late breakfast. Hope you have a beautiful day!

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  








4 comments:

Karen said...

Perfect! I'm really enjoying seeing your take on the class "assignments."

Lisa Elton said...

This is one of my favorite sets too, Cindy! Your card is as cute as can be!

Linda said...

So good - great job with that technique!

Linda Callahan said...

You have made some wonderful cards from this class! I watch faithfully every day and have yet to make a card……such a lazybones! This is adorable!