Translate

Thursday, May 26, 2022

More Ink Lifting

 I asked my husband for a new way to greet you at the beginning of my posts before I wrote this. His suggestion? "HEADS UP! Incoming!" I hope that gave you a chuckle or at least a surprise, lol! 

I know you're not surprised at how much I'm enjoying the inking play at Online Card Classes. We are on Day 8, but I'm still on Day 1 as far as trying things out.  



This card began with white embossing using a background stamp (Pinkfresh Studio) over an inked background. I love the dramatic ombre achieved by lifting ink out from the leaves and flowers with a bit of water. There are my favorite embellies for spring, butterflies and pearls! Thanks for taking a peek at my creations today. Hope all is well with you. 

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  




2 comments:

Karen said...

So lovely! The colors you chose are gorgeous!

Linda Callahan said...

You have patience! Beautiful results!