Translate

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Pop Up Fun with Hello Bluebird

 Hello, it's Tuesday and I've another card to share just for fun! I combined a new-to-me double layer pop up technique and the sweet Balloon Buddies stamps and dies from Hello Bluebird for this special birthday card.  I did easy coloring with Copic markers and used the dies to cut out these cute images. 




Inspired by THIS wonderful tutorial by Jennifer McGuire I followed her directions for making the box pop up elements and assembling the card. No special dies needed. Yaay! I love that part.  




Another plus is that the card stands up on its own. The photo below gives a peek of the side view.  

 


 I added what I thought were silver gems but discovered in different light that they are pearls.  Too late now, lol! These stamps are new to me, so I'm joining the challenge at NBUS once again. Also, playing along at Time Out




Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day!

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  





9 comments:

Joyce said...

Such an adorable pop up card. So festive and fun. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Lisa Elton said...

You did a great job, Cindy and definitely nailed the cute factor!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweetest scene ever! Love the wonderful colors and the 3 D scene! Adorable card!

TeresaC said...

Awww Cindy, what a sweet pop-up birthday card! How wonderful that you made it without dies. Love your colors and your copic coloring. :)

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable and clever! This darling card will send a very happy greeting to its 70 yr old recipient!

sandie said...

Such a fab design and love all the colouring and how you used the silver! Wanted to thank you for your kind comments on my blog about my epilepsy, it means a lot x

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a gorgeous card your colouring is fantastic and I love hope it pops up.

Marie

JoAnn said...

Your 3-D pop-up card is adorable. Love the balloons and cute bunny. Great card.

Linda Callahan said...

Such a fun card! I will have to check out that video!