Translate

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Clean and Simple Blooms for Paper Players #583

 How can it be that challenge #583 for The Paper Players is here? This wonderful group has been inspiring us week after week for a very long time! I am having so much fun as one of their Guest Designers this year. 

Our challenge comes from Laurie this week, to make a Clean and Simple design with the theme of Blooms. Now you know, I have TONS of floral images, right?



I chose Spring Flowers and More Spring Flowers (SSS) from my stash. So enjoying playing with this older set again, I actually made up three cards and you will surely see them in future posts . I just love the stitching on these images. 



I embossed them in white ink onto white card stock. After blending Distress inks to supply color in layers I snipped and die cut the images. Keeping the card simple I used inlaid stitching rectangle dies for the background (Lawnfawn). I think pearls make the perfect simple embellishments. 

Can't wait to see the team's inspiration and your wonderful projects in our gallery. Have a fabulous day, friends. 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  











Additional supplies  from Penny Black : Butterfly - Soaring dies, sentiment - 

11 comments:

LeAnne said...

Simply gorgeous!! Love the soft colors and I agree, I love the stitching on those blooms too!

Lisa Elton said...

Happy Spring, Cindy! Love your pretty card!

Jennie Maier said...

Wow, love the white embossing and the coloring! Just a pretty CAS card! Have a great week!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Cindy! The inlaid stitched rectangles are amazing, as is the stitching on the blooms. Love the pearl accents. Have a wonderful week!

Leslie Miller said...

One cannot deny the impact of happy these bright blooms leave on the soul. Lovely, Cindy!

Christy Lynn said...

Ooh, I love how those inlaid stitchy rectangles look on the background! Great way to add some interest to the white card base while still keeping it CAS. Love the fun colors on the flowers too!

Claire Broadwater said...

These inlaid stitched dies are fabulous! All those gorgeous blooms make me smile! CAS Perfection! Have a great weekend, My Friend!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So much to love about this card Cindy! Those stitched inlaid frames make for a great background and those stitched blooms, inked in fabulous bright colours are just stunning! You are rocking the GD spot for sure!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Cindy, this is simply CAS perfection! Love how the colors pop and the trio of stitched frames is seriously such a stunning detail. Love, love, LOVE this!

Jaydee said...

Cindy, I love those gorgeous, whimsical flowers and the stitched layers. Fabulous CAS card
hugs
jaydee

Linda Callahan said...

Great flowers to have in your stash! Love all the stitching and the colors are fabulous!