Translate

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Pinkfresh Florals for The Paper Players #584

 Hello crafty friends, welcome to a new week! And a new challenge at The Paper Players where LeAnne has a sketch for us. I love sketches and this one is fun.


I combined plaid paper (MFT) and floral images stamped using Pinkfresh Studio (Lovely Blossoms and Just a Hello Floral.)


I always eyeball blocked sketches instead of intricate measuring, ahem. That means I had to make this card twice to get it right, lol. Now that I've got it, I'd like to make another one soon. 

I hope you will join us and create what you love using our sketch! Hope you have a wonderful day!

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 
               Make something beautiful!  



15 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Cindy, this is darling! I love the plaid papers with all the stitching. And the flowers and ribbon finish it off perfectly! Have a great week!

Jaydee said...

Cindy, I love how you matched the flowers to that fabulous plaid. What a wonderful, bright and cheerful card. hugs jaydee

LeAnne said...

This is so fresh and springy, I just love it! The plaids are beautiful, and that cute sentiment and fun flowers are perfect! Thanks for rocking my sketch!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beautiful card Cindy! The colours are my favourites and how wonderful to find a plaid that combines them. Love the delicate looking flowers and that wonderful ribbon - and the green sentiment is perfect! Vicky x

Inkyfingers said...

I love how you picked out the colours from the lovely plaid paper to use on the pretty flowers, leaves, and ribbon, Cindy. The coordinated look is very pleasing to the eye!
Take care,
Hugs
Carol x

TeresaC said...

SO pretty Cindy!! A breath of fresh spring air!! :)

laurie said...

Beautiful Cindy! Love the blooms!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who usually eyeballs sketches like this - although I do make an exception for symmetrical patterns when my OCD kicks in! I just love that fresh, springy plaid and the cascade of pretty flowers Cindy - this is one gorgeous card!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty spring card, Cindy!

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful card with beautiful spring colors, Cindy! I LOVE the flowers against this gorgeous plaid. A breath of Spring for sure! Have a wonderful week!

Linda Callahan said...

Ahhh springtime! I love the plaid behind those sweet
Flowers!

Claire Broadwater said...

This plaid shouts SPRING! I love the little bow and the beautiful little flowers. Such a sweet card!

Christy Lynn said...

Super cute spring card, Cindy! I like how the bright pop of orange ribbon contrasts with the more pastel flowers.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Pretty in plaid! I love everything about this Cindy! The color palette is so soft and springy, too. Lovely!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this kind of sketch and your card is super pretty, Cindy! The sweet plaid and flowers look very springy! Sorry I'm so late to visit.