Translate

Sunday, January 23, 2022

We are Family

 Hello there! It's been a snowy weekend and I've been happy staying inside and catching up on a few things. January is a big month for family birthdays and today that was my focus. A card needs to be in the mail tomorrow, so I got busy! 


My husband and I grew up in Maryland and his family spent lots of time on the water. When I saw the Gina K stamps depicting Magnificent Mallards I knew it would really help with those guy cards. The sentiments are specifically geared towards family adding to it's usefulness. 

My card is a CAS(E) of Mindy's fabulous card HERE. I was inspired by Jen's sketch at Freshly Made as well. Also entering at NBUS #34 as it's my first time using this set. 

That's it for me today! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start. 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  





5 comments:

Amy O said...

I love this sweet scene! And I love the shades of blue. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lisa Elton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Elton said...

I love the little ducklings! This is cute, Cindy!

TeresaC said...

You have made such a sweet scene Cindy!! Love your card!!

Jen Timko said...

Fabulous! Love that sentiment and your sweet scene. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!