Translate

Saturday, January 29, 2022

My Sweet Valentine

 Good morning and happy Saturday! 

I had some coloring fun the other evening, and saw a cute sketch yesterday. Combine the two and you get a sweet Valentine and a surprise post on a Saturday. 

Hope you like it! 



Don't these goodies look tempting? We woke up to a light snow this morning - unlike some of you who experienced the BIG storm. Still, it has me just wanting hot chocolate, you know? 

I colored the treats with Copics, adding some white gel pen highlights.  They are from Penny Black (My Sweet). The papers are from Honeybee stamps, can you tell I'm on a roll with using my DSP? 


Here's the lovely sketch by Jen M at Freshly Made Sketches


Sharing this also with dear Darnell over at NBUS since the stamps and paper are both brand new. Joining a new challenge too, Global Design Project has a Valentine theme. 

  I will be back tomorrow! I appreciate your visit so very much. Stay warm, and treat yourself with some kindness today. 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  




6 comments:

HilaryJane said...

What a really sweet valentines card, love your colouring. You have left me craving chocolate cake now! xx

Kathy said...

beautiful and love the bold colors, so well colored with the copics.

Jen Mitchell said...

Such a wonderful and colorful valentine! These colors are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

TeresaC said...

Very sweet valentine, Cindy!! ❤❤❤

Amy O said...

These sweets are delightful and beautifully colored! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week, Cindy!

Jen Timko said...

Well, yum!! Such great coloring and I love all the happy colors. So glad to see you this week at FMS!