Translate

Sunday, January 23, 2022

LOVE Paper Play!

 Hello crafty ones, I hope you are finding yourself in the mood for some paper play today. I got some fun papers free with my latest purchase at Honey Bee  Stamps and really did enjoy trying out different combinations. 

I had no idea they would turn into the card for Jaydee's fabulous sketch this week at The Paper Players


I thought the polar bear from Laurie's card last week was adorable (you can see it HERE) so you can imagine that I was inspired to use this one featured on the designer paper. Keeping it simple and easy! 


The DP also came in handy for the sentiment on the inside. I love the paper hugs theme. 



I've been much more into ink blending techniques, but playing with papers has long been a delight since my scrapbooking days so I got quite a kick out of the diversion.

Only stamping needed is an embossed and die cut sentiment and I'm calling it done.  ( Pinkfresh Designs - Just a Hello Floral by Emily Midgett.) 

 

I appreciate your visit today, and want to encourage you to check out the work of the talented Paper Players team! Til next time...

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  



9 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, goodness me, this card does not lack for adorableness, that's for sure! I love it and I love that you had so much fun making it!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Cindy! This bear is so cute...and so is the sentiment inside the card. Great color choices! I LOVE this shade of blue. Have a wonderful week!

Jennie Maier said...

What a cute bear Cindy! Great color combo and love that touch of twine! Have a great week!

Nancy said...

I saw this card at TPP and wanted to tell you how cute it is! Love it! Hope to play along today!

Claire Broadwater said...

Cindy, I just love your big polar bear. He is so fun and your sentiment is perfect! What an amazing Valentine! I love it!

laurie said...

This is just the cutest card!! Love the fun paper and cute bear!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I am officially addicted to patterned paper Cindy so I can totally see why you fell for these designs - that bear is so cute! I love the heart accent behind the sentiment too. A fabulous card!

Jaydee said...

What a fabulous bear Cindy - he is so darned cute - and I love that sentiment, too. Fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for rocking my challenge this week
hugs
jaydee

Christy Lynn said...

Your polar bear is so adorable, Cindy! My problem with patterned papers is that I can't quite make myself cut into my favorite ones because then I won't have them in my stash anymore. Love that you're *using* your papers to make adorable cards!