Translate

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Hugs for Summer

 I just felt like stamping today as it is hot and humid and my craft room is an oasis! Brought my iced tea and put on some bouncy music. Here we go! 

After a few days last week of creating involved vintage cards, doing some good ole' stamping, fussy cutting for a clean simple design is my plan. 



Also in my plan is playing in a new-to-me challenge at Sunday Stamps where they have a sketch this week. 


I assembled my focal point using Press 'n Seal and glued it down all at once. Realized too late that it should have been placed lower but I'm going with it. After all, it was good 'n stuck! 

Hope you're staying cool! So glad you came by for a visit.

Be yourself.

     Find delight in your craft.

             Make something beautiful! 













Supplies used: 

Stamps: WPlus9 - Thinking of You

Inks: WPlus9 - Flamingo, Queen Bee, Limelight, Lake House
Sentiment: Hello Bluebird - Bitty Buzzwords stamps and dies

Accessories -Dots stencil from PTI for dry embossing



7 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, Cindy, love this! There's nothing quite like abundant, colorful flowers to cheer one's day - I love this cheery card! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Leslie Miller said...

This is just so darn happy, Cindy! Pretty, too. Love me some polka dots and colorful flowers, and this card sure has both! Thanks for the smiles today!

Lisa Elton said...

Love those flowers and those polka dots! This is lovely, summery and makes me happy!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh that press n seal......the perfect helper! This is so pretty!

Stef Perry said...

Cindy, it was a welcome sight to see your card in the gallery; I'm so glad you found us! And with a sweet card too that is so bright and cheerful - must have been the bouncy music lol! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Kim S said...

Beautiful use of the sketch!! I love those cheerful flowers on all of the polka dots!

Claire Broadwater said...

Cindy, I just LOVE all the polka dots and the gorgeous flowers! Your card made me smile! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!