Translate

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Inspired By...Slip Into Something Comfy!

  Here's a new challenge for you at Inspired by!  Called Slip Into Something Comfy, it shows darling pastel colored polka dot flip flops! Perfect for a summer theme. I love my flip flops and slipping into my pj's early on a wintry night. And I love polka dots! 

Here's where I went with it. 


How about slipping something into a cute polka-dotted envelope? I did! Remembering these sweet papers, I die cut envelopes, inserts and tucked a few stamped and fussy cut florals inside. I assembled then onto a white panel, and added it to a pink polka dotted paper for the card base. 



I love the happy mail theme and know I will use the small envelope die often. This card makes me happy! See you in the gallery!

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LOve those sweet little polka dotty notes, Cindy! Sure to make someone smile - sure worked for me!
=]

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Simply brilliant take on the inspiration. Just love those dotty envelopes and lovely spring flowers.

Lisa Elton said...

I'm LOVING your plethora of polka dots! Your envelops and the sweet things you've tucked in them just make me smile!

Linda Callahan said...

This is beyond adorable! Love all of those sweet colorful envelopes! So happy and summery!