Translate

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Red and Blue for Color Hues

 Hello and welcome to my blog! A new month means a new challenge at Color Hues and we are featuring red and blue. Those are my favorite colors for a nautical theme and I had the perfect set from the NBUS pile ready and waiting. 



I love how the images from Sailing Home (Stampin' Up!) can be layered for a focal point. A red frame and bold stripes and the card is done! 



I know you will be wow'ed when you see the DT inspiration! What will you be making with red and blue? Can't wait to see! 

Thanks so much for stopping by, hoping you have a wonderful day! For those in the USA happy 4th to you!

Taking part in two additional challenges: 

SSS Anything Goes and NBUS #28!

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  




11 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect for this time of year! Love your red white and blue design!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm a lighthouse lover, so this makes me happy! Fabulous card, Cindy. Happy 4th!

Lindsey said...

This is a beautiful nautical card! And perfect in red, white and blue.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm always impressed by your choice of stamps and how you put your cards together. This is beautiful. I'm a fan of beach and nautical cards, and I'm a fan of YOU!

Julie B said...

Great minds, eh? Love your bold blue striped background and the red frame really sets of your stamped elements, fab card. :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your nautical card! The stripes on the background are perfect! Have a great week!

Nancy said...

Cindy, I just adore nautical cards and this one came out very well! I think the bold striped background really made this come to life. Great use of the colors! Have a great day!

Karen said...

I"m another fan of nautical cards, and particularly lighthouses! This is fantastic! The bold blue and white strips are the perfect background.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Cindy, this is terrific! These SU nautical stamps go so well with the patriotic red white and blue theme.

Darnell said...

This is a perfect poster advertising summertime and nautical fun, Cindy! I love the bold stripes, red frame, and all the images you included! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Vicky Hayes said...

I do love a bit of a nautical theme Cindy! This card is a masterclass in clean layering. I love how everything appears to be bursting out of frame. Vicky x