Translate

Monday, February 10, 2020

Thinking of you Always

Hello and happy Monday, friends!
I don't know if I've ever mentioned that Monday is my favorite day of the week. Now that my husband and I are both retired, it hardly makes sense. But there is something about Monday being the day when things go back to whatever normal is after the weekend, that I still like! 

It's an especially nice Monday when I have a card to share. I really like this one! Navy and pink is one of my favorite color combos. 




My challenges certainly inspired this card, a CAS(E) this Sketch 


and Color Throwdown entry. 

Using stamps that although they have been around a long while they've seen little ink made this especially fun. Supplies are listed below. 

I am wishing you every good thing for your Monday and every day. Thanks for visiting! 


Be yourself.
     Find delight in your craft.
             Make something beautiful! 



Supplies used: 
Stamps: PTI - Circle of Love (greeting) and Seasonal Borders: Spring and coordinating dies











2 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Lovely card! Jealous of the retirement... hoping to do that in the next few years! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Leslie Miller said...

It looks so beautiful with the sketch and colors, Cindy! You sure had the perfect stamps for it. I still love all my oldies. Mondays -- I love them now that I'm retired, yay!