Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

XO XO XO Spellbinders Dies

I have one more Valentine to share with you today! When I saw the contents in the Truckin' Through the Seasons Large Die kit from Spellbinders, I knew I would use it for many of the cards I send. I also couldn't resist the companion dies that contain additional greetings for the license plate. 

Putting this together for a Valentine wish was a blast! 
Isn't this fun? I even used silver foil to die cut the mirrors. 



The papers are from Honeybee stamps (back to Basics). I used the Sketch from Mojo Monday 



the colors from The Paper Players 



and the theme (hearts) fits with these challenges:

Shopping Our Stash (this one is new to me) and Fusion. Also, Papercrafters Challenge to use two paper patterns on your project. 

Next time I think I'll use less layers so the truck stands out more. This card did get a bit busy!
I am so glad that you could visit today. Sending love and hugs your way. 


Be yourself.   
     Find delight in your craft.
                
          Make something beautiful! 





14 comments:

Allisa said...

Super cute card, love those foil mirrors! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute card, Cindy! I love the license plate and your color palette is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

lauren bergold said...

such an awesome card, a fab use of that fun die and a great take on the sketch as well! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (hearty!) STASH with us this time!

Claire Broadwater said...

This is fabulous, Cindy! I love every detail! Love the mix of colors and that pink truck! HOW FUN! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Leslie Miller said...

I love this truck! It's super fun for so many things, and really great as a Valentine! I can see what a good time you must have had making this. I always love the Mojo Monday sketches, too. So cute, Cindy!

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable....I love the license plate!

Stef Perry said...

That truck is super cute, Cindy, I can see why you bought the kit. I love the xoxo license plate, the hearts below the window and all the pretty paper designs for your layers. Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Cindy this is a fabulous use of dies and layers - I love it! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Silke said...

Such a cute card. Well done. Many thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge. Hugs, Silke

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful Valentine card ! Fabulous design and lovely combo of colours. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Cindy, this is TOO cute! Love those fun dies and the mix of polka dot papers. Such a happy card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a sweet card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Jeanne J. said...

Cindy I am absolutely loving the layers and clean die cuts on this card! The pick up is so fun and playful! Total winner!

Wanda Cullen said...

I just love the way you transformed this truck die set into a Valentine card! So adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at fusion!