Translate

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Christmas in July!

 Hi, again! Hope your week is off to a good start. 

It's still July so when I saw Sheri's great new colors for us at Color Hues! I made my first Christmas card for 2024. She has chosen Red and Green and you may use the combo any way you wish, as long as you add only neutrals - black, white, kraft or gold, gray or cream.

Here you go! 


Pulling out my Winterberry dies, stamps and stencils, I created my focal point. I used Distress Inks and chose to layer the bouquet over an embossed white panel. 

The bow and the sentiment tag are also from The Greetery.

Thanks for following us at Color Hues, We hope that you will be stoked to create! 

They're asking for FRAMES at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge, so I'll also be linking up over there.  

I sure enjoyed your visit, stay cool!

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  





11 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy what a stunning design. I love the flowers and the way you worked with the oval die cuts!!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Cindy, your card really has the 'Wow factor' in spades. Such a lovely design and so beautifully made too. Thanks for joining Leslie and me at Christmas Kickstart Challenge, and I very much hope to see you playing here again for our future challenges, Jo x

Nancy said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card, Cindy! I love the sparkly ribbon and that cute little tag. Cyber hugs!

Marcia Hill said...

What a beauty Cindy! I've always loved the Winterberry set and I really like how you've framed it out....soooooo pretty! LOVE the metallic bow and the tiny tag sentiment too! And YAY for the 1st Christmas card of 2024! Hugs. :0)

Karen said...

I love every thing about this card--the oval frame, the embossed background, the beautiful florals, and the shiny bow with the cute tag! A perfect holiday card!

Stef Perry said...

Your card is just a delight, Cindy! The Winterberry image is so pretty and I love that fancy bow and the tag. Such a nice way to highlight them with the green oval and the embossed interior. Very lovely!

JulieP said...

Love this design and your attention to different finishes/textures. Such a fun holiday card!!!

cm said...

Echoing the others: your Winterberry card is lovely in every way!
hugs~carol

Conniecrafter said...

That is so lovely framed in that oval!

Greta said...

Oh how beautiful! Love everything about this card!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm sorry I'm so behind, Cindy. I can't hope to catch up commenting, but it's lovely to have this visit today. Your cards are all simply beautiful!