Translate

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

The Flower Challenge #92 Use Our Sketch featuring Altenew

 Have you ever taken an Altenew Retreat? My first event was the Secret Garden Retreat in early spring. This project is my own, featuring the exclusive supplies we received and worked with during the retreat. I highly recommend these products (some are not yet on the market) and the retreat! 

We had several new inks to use and the gorgeous colors blended beautifully. Embossing folders, stencils and specialty card stocks and dies, plus fabulous teachers. End of my hearty endorsement, lol! 

Here is my card. 


I blended yellow and rose inks for the flowers. Yellow and teal inks for the embossed vining leaves, using a stencil.  The sentiment was die cut from silver glimmer paper and inked with teal. I added matte gold card stock as a border and for the embossed leaf die cuts. 





The beautiful sketch comes from The Flower Challenge and this will be our request all month long! We'd love for you to fill our gallery with floral cards floral cards using the sketch. 

It is unique and the simplicity allows for many variations. I can't wait to see what you will make! As always, our DT has provided wonderful inspiration. Please be sure to check it out!

Thanks for spending a bit of time with me today, it is always a delight to see you again! 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  

Supplies: The sentiment is from Sissix. The colored card stock is Sea Glass from Concord & 9th.





3 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Cindy, your card is super gorgeous! Love the colors, those beautiful embossed leaves and the lovely flowers which all looks perfect on the sketch!

Bobby said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the retreat, Cindy. It gave you some wonderful products to work with and I love the colors you used on those large flowers.

Stef Perry said...

That was such a great retreat, wasn't it? I LOVE your take on your sketch with the pretty embossed leaves and the pink and yellow blend on the flowers. Gorgeous card, Cindy!