Translate

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Color Hues #85 Yellow and Pink

 Hello, stampers!

It's mid month and lovely Hannelie has a new combo for us that's perfect for happy and cheerful cards! Whether you go with pastels or bold hues, we are sure that you will have fun with Yellow and Pink!

I sure did, in fact I made a card way ahead of time for this challenge but today I'm changing it out for another completely different style. Here's my BOLD version. 



I've loved these funky flower stamps and dies (Painted Florals by Julie) that I got before Ellen Hutson closed her shop. Now I pulled them out to use for the first time with bright papers and inks from Concord & 9th. The colors are a bit wonky - it's been rainy and dark here so the photo isn't showing them off as well as they look IRL. The sentiments are from Honeybee. 

I can' wait to see what you will make! Be sure to check the blog HERE, as you will surely be inspired. 


I thank you for your visit today, it's been great chatting. 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  








11 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Oh my gosh, Cindy I love your bright, bold card! The vibrant challenge colors combined with black and white are fabulous, creating a very modern look. Love this!

cm said...

Smitten with your bright and bold card; it makes me smile!
hugs~carol

Marcia Hill said...

Bold and beautiful Cindy...what a FUN card!! You definitely made the challenge colors SHINE!! Hugs. :0)

Julie B said...

I agree with Marcia, bold and beautiful. The colours can take any amount of bold I think! :)

Leslie Miller said...

I love this rich burst of pink and yellow! When you want to send happy greetings, this is the card to do it. Cute flowers, all fun and funky. Wonderful card, Cindy!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful bold flowers Cindy! Such a lovely card and it is bound to make someone very happy!

Nancy said...

I love your bold and more graphic type card, Cindy! It is fun to do something a bit unexpected now and again. That font on the word happy is so pretty! Well done! Have a great day!

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a lovely bold design Cindy! Happy greetings indeed! Vicky x

Lisa Elton said...

I like the bold blooms! Terrific card, Cindy!

Karen said...

The bright hues you chose make this card a stand-out! Those funky flowers are just perfect with the bold sentiment. Such a fun card!

Hannelie said...

The addition of black as neutral color works so well the bold pops of yellow and pink! Love this Cindy!