Translate

Monday, May 1, 2023

New for Color Hues #63! Hot Pink and Cyan

 Hi there! If you guessed that we're starting a new combo at Color Hues, you're right! For challenge #63 Hannelie has chosen some sizzling shades for us! Let's have a go with Hot Pink and Cyan. Loving this bright combo, I pulled out a layered stencil and Distress Oxides inks. Here's what I came up with!



I hope you will give a good look at the DT samples, they are fabulous! It will be so fun if you join us to play along. I appreciate your coming by to visit, I'm wishing you a wonderful week. 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  





11 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Lovely card! I like how you used the challenge colors and the dimensional bg panel.

Nancy said...

Another wonderful stencil,! Do I dare even ask whose it is? You are better off not telling me. LOL Very pretty card, Cindy!

Karen said...

Such a beautiful floral---wonderfully stenciled! I'm a fan of that white on white background, too!

Marcia Hill said...

I too am wondering what stencil you used Cindy, but like Nancy said, maybe I'm better off not knowing! Haha! Your card is SO pretty and your ink blending fabulous! I love the striped background too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

You're always so good with these limited color palettes, Cindy! This is simply beautiful, including the embossed white background. A perfect setting! Also, congratulations on being the top creative winner at Double D with your darling flamingo card!

JulieP said...

Beautiful!!! That stencil gives a watercolor look to your card and it's just lovely.

Stef Perry said...

Another delightful card, Cindy, this time bringing in spring with stenciling pretty florals in our bright colors! Love the striped background too!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely, Cindy! I like the interest the white stripes add!

Julie B said...

A wonderful stencilled card Cindy, love the die cut hello too. It's a good job I'm in the UK and can't easily get US kit or my bank balance would be well into the red! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy the first word that popped into my head was beautiful! Your stenciling is done so perfectly in my mind! I also impressed how aligned your Hello sentiment is!

cm said...

Apologies for commenting late...again. I need someone to organize me!
Your stenciled flowers are absolutely stunning; perfect choice for the challenge colours! And the embossed background + cyan framing really amps up the WOW factor.
hugs~carol