Translate

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Stand Tall

 Stand tall is a good reminder, especially if you are short like I am at 5'1 and 1/2" or if you are a flamingo that stands on one leg! I made this card for one of my favorite people who's going to Florida to celebrate a special birthday. I thought these two flamingoes would be fun for her card!

The images and sentiment are from WPlus9 Designs.   I created a stenciled background for my scene, and colored with Copic markers. 

I'm adding this card to these challenges: 

NBUS because the stamps are never used until now. 
Tic Tac Toe using the row Colouring, Critters, Scene




Double D - Things that fly - yes, I looked it up, flamingoes do fly! Thank you so much for your visit today, hope you have a really good weekend.

Having just returned from a road trip to Florida, I'm looking forward to taking it easy myself! Am I the only one who comes home from vacation and needs to rest, lol? 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  









Supply List 

Stamps: Flock Yeah and dies, Birthday Wishes  from WPlus9



10 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Cindy... fabulous flamingos! Love them! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

Darlene said...

Oh Cindy, this is just awesome and sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

PS ... are you familiar with our stenciling challenge? Here's the link: STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE Would love to have you come join us.

Darnell said...

NO! Especially when you go on vacation with youngsters! I always said I needed a vacation from my vacation and I just returned from Denver where I visited two friends I've known for over 50 years ... seems like we are the kids again and I'm definitely resting up from that one, haha! I love your beautifully colored flamingo design for your friend, Cindy! I keep forgetting my stencils and need to remember this; love how you just added that extra interest! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Cindy! Fresh and colorful and designed with such flair! Love the stenciled background to go with the amazing stamps. I do understand about resting up after vacation. Road trips in the RV mean lots of unpacking and laundry when we come home. That's the part I need to rest up from! It's been a while, though.

Leslie Miller said...

Oops, me again... I meant to say thank you for sharing with us at Double D!

JoAnn said...

Lovely card Cindy. Reminds me of Florida with the palm trees and flamingos. Hope you enjoyed your visit to our state.

Lisa Elton said...

Aren't they a fancy pair! Love the bit of stenciling you added. This is a pretty card! Yes, vacations are fun, but it's always good to be home!

Karren said...

This is fabulous! Those flamingoes look amazing in amongst the palm trees. Thanks so much for joining us at Tic Tac Toe.

Nancy said...

I saw this card over at TTT challenge and it is absolutely sensational. Well deserved pick!

Kristin Sluhan said...

I am DYING! These are fabulous flamingos! Love the bright colors and the background. Super fun! Thanks for visiting my blog...