Translate

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Feeling Tropical

 Well, hello again, I am thankful that you're hanging with me on my blog today. The weather has turned gorgeous! I've added some wonderful and welcome activities to my week, thanks to a burst of very good health!**  But I did manage to pull a card together, here it is! 



I loved seeing the wonderful colors in my new card stock from Concord and 9th and the bright greens and blue inspired stamps and die cuts with a tropical theme. 

Stamping the florals and leaves from WPlus9, I used the Tropic Fever dies to cut them out. Other leaves were cut from card stocks using dies from MFT (Greenery - retired.) 


Amy's lovely sketch at Freshly Made inspired my card layout. I am glad you've come by to visit today. I'm enjoying your comments and visits so much!

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  



** My page on Sarcoidosis awareness describes my struggles with this rare disease and chronic symptoms.  I also have fibromyalgia. My energy and abilities fluctuate daily, weekly, monthly but I'm in a great place right now! Thankful to God who is my everything.


5 comments:

Amy O said...

What a bright and happy tropical card! I love it, Cindy!

Lisa Elton said...

YAY to good health! Your lovely card makes me want to go somewhere tropical!

Leslie Miller said...

It sure is nice to take the opportunity to get around and about when you're feeling good. What a bright spot in my day your card is with those wonderful tropical colors, flowers, and leaves. It looks like an oasis. I read your page. Thank you for that, Cindy.

Tee said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the design & pretty colors.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a lovely floral design! Thanks a lot for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.