Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Color Hues #57

Hello, I'm happy to see you visiting today! 

 It's time to turn the calendar page, and I am very glad to see it's now February! Are you ready for the new challenge at The Color Hues?  Jules has chosen Coral and Sage for us this month. 

I'm always ready to bring out the Zig markers and do a bit of watercoloring. 


 After creating the background on watercolor card stock I used a vellum strip for the sentiment so it could shine through. 



We'd sure love to have you join us, can't wait to see your cards in our gallery! 

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  











Supplies used: 
Stamps: Waffle Flower Stamps - Bouquet Builder 6 
Ink: 
Warm Wool - WPlus9
Dies - Simply Perfect Mix & Match Sentiments - Spellbinders;  Hugs die - Altenew


11 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy your ZIG watercolouring is fabulous. I love my ZIGs but they don't come out too often. Love every thing about your card, it's so lovely!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful watercoloring, Cindy! The flower background is gorgeous and I love the sentiment dies as well. Vellum is ideal for enhancing but not obliterating the background. So lovely. A favorite color combo of mine, too!

Karen said...

Your water coloring is so beautifully done! These florals create such an elegant card!

Julie B said...

Such a pretty card Cindy, love the watercoloured blooms. :)

Marcia Hill said...

I have a love/hate relationship with my Zig markers, but am always SO impressed with those that know how to use them like you obviously do Cindy...your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! You've made the challenge colors SHINE with this lovely, lovely card and I admit I'm drooling a bit over here!! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Nancy said...

Love, Love Love! Such an Awesome card, Cindy! Love the greeting too!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, Cindy! I could never get the hang of Zigs but you have it mastered! Love the vellum overlay. Marvelous card!

Carol said...

Beautiful coloring! Such a sweet card.

Lisa said...

Wowza absolutely gorgeous coloring on this card.

Stef Perry said...

Cindy, you've definitely mastered watercoloring with Zigs - the challenge colors look absolutely scrumptious! The metallic sentiment on vellum is a beautiful touch as well. Gorgeous card!

JulieP said...

My Zigs need far more attention than I give them. This is beautiful. Love the range of your color hues and the gold sentiment is the perfect touch.