Translate

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Snow Much Love

Hi there! Here on this last day of January I am writing a quick post featuring a cute snowman that I want to use before spring hits.  I think a snowy Valentine might work well. 



The Most Wonderful set from Wplus 9 makes it so easy to add details to the images with the layering stamps. I just love how cute this snowman looks! 



I'm playing along with the TicTacToe Challenge, using the last line across: Patterned Paper (Waffle Flower), FREE and Enamel Dots. Also, at Inspiration Station, there is a photo prompt which inspired my snowy winter theme. 



The set is new to me also, and never been used til now, so it's off to NBUS
I appreciate your visit today, hope you're doing well. Happy crafting!

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  





5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! I love that this dressed up snowman and scene is done with layering stamps. I know how fun it is to build them up and see the results. Clever the way you wove your layers, too. I always forget about Valentine's Day being a cold weather holiday, but it sure makes for a cute card!

Kathy said...

Such a clean and simple, fun and festive card you have made for both these challenges. Thanks for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month and do come back next month. Smiles, Kathy DT

Vicky Hayes said...

What a brilliant idea to have your cute snowman holding up an I love you banner Cindy! I love the bright colours you used and can imagine you had loads of fun stamping the accessories onto the basic shape. Thank you for coming to play at Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week! Vicky x

Lisa said...

Super adorable snowman and great colors and layout.

Donna Walls said...

Sweet Snowman and a nice CAS design. Snowmen are some of my favorite Winter/Holiday images. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx