Translate

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Colorful Stitched Prints

Hello friends, happy Thursday! Crafting time has been scarce but today I was intrigued by colorful papers and and the Patchwork Die from The Greetery. 


 

 I thought these colors from the challenge at The Paper Players were so pretty that I just had to create with them! The Tea Boutique paper pack (SU) was the surest way for me to find the correct shades. I love the warm country look of the prints and the almost quilt-like effect with the die and stitched squares.
The heart die was cut and used at an angle on the card front. It sure was hard to get accurate colors in my photo. Here is what the colors are supposed to look like!


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend.

Be yourself.

     Find delight in your craft.

             Make something beautiful! 





3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Cindy, I just adore this fun patchwork background you created!! Such a sweet card and a great Valentine, too! You certainly made my colors shine at The Paper Players this week!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! Those papers are so pretty and it looks exactly like a quilt. Love your center treatment. Very sweet! You made me go look at the quilt die. So many possibilities!

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet card, Cindy!