Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2022

I love Christmas!

 It's absolutely true that Christmas is my favorite time for making cards! Here's another one for you using Say It With Stamps I love Christmas set.  Actually I like this sweet image so much I colored it a few times and made two cards to share. 

I combined it with a cover-plate die also from Say It With Stamps! called A2 Knit. I took inspiration from the product package and used the plate as a background. Have a look! 




Using a favorite non-traditional color combo makes me happy! I placed aqua card stock behind the white piece. I love the look and texture this die gives! Dressing it up was easy with snowflakes, gems, and glitter along the snow. 


For the second card I used traditional red and green with a background of a night sky inked in blues and dotted with snowflakes using white acrylic paint. 


I used the sentiment included with the set and added an arched window and red mat. You know what's so special about the set? There are a few different options to place in the girls hands. Instead of candy canes she can hold gifts, a tree, a stocking or a steaming cup of hot cocoa. How fun is that! When coloring with Copic markers I gave her a nose, mouth and pink cheeks.

I'm playing with some challenges at: 
SSSWednesday Challenge   add some sparkle

I've really enjoyed sharing with you today and I appreciate the time you took to spend here. Much thanks. 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  










7 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a sweet image, I can't decide which background I like more though! Wonderful cards, thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

Heather said...

So beautiful, Cindy! I love them both - such cute images! Your bold and playful coloring always knocks my socks off! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin Expressions said...

Such a sweet image Cindy! I love how you colored her and the snowy background is just perfect! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Two very cute cards. The colors pop and the images are both sweet and fun. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda

Leslie Miller said...

These cards are so adorable! I'd never even heard of these stamps. I love the cutting plate which is very versatile for different backgrounds. You did a great job with the face on the second girl, and the snowy background sets a beautiful scene. Precious!

Lisa Elton said...

These are darling, Cindy!

Allisa said...

Such a cute set of cards, love your backgrounds. Thanks for playing with us at Krafty Chicks!