Translate

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Color Hues #51 Here are my color picks!

 Hello stamping friends, it's our mid month challenge, are you ready? It's my turn to choose our colors for the Color Hues Challenge #51 and I'm going with orange and green. I feel sure you'll have lots of ideas for this combo, but you will certainly want to check the DT inspiration!

I decided to feature my go-to images of florals so I pulled out the Thinking of You stamps from WPlus 9 and Distress Oxide inks. Using a sponge dauber enabled me to get a soft look as I stamped flower clusters and fussy cut them. 



The arch dies (The Greetery) are new to me, and I love the interest they add to the layout. I assembled them on a kraft panel. The earthy color seemed to set off the bright colors. 



 I really appreciate your visit today and every single comment you leave. I look forward to seeing your creations fill our gallery at Color Hues! Have a wonderful and happy day!

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  


Colors used: Distress Oxide Inks - Abandoned Coral, Saltwater Taffy, Orange Marmalade: WPlus9 ink - Limelight

8 comments:

cm said...

I can see why these are your "go-to" florals; they're lovely! The arches certainly do add a special touch; I may need to add a set to my seemingly never-ending wish list!
~carol

Nancy said...

Cindy, I love the arch and how you doubled it with green to bring the eyes in. The flowers are pretty too. Awesome card and color combo. It is going to be a great gallery I am certain! Take care!

Karen said...

A great choice of colors, Cindy, and your card is gorgeous! I love the way the sentiment looks recessed with those arches!

Leslie Miller said...

I love orange and green. Lots of possibilities with those colors. Your florals are beautiful, your arrangement, the arch... love it all!

Julie B said...

Your flowers look so pretty in these colours and I agree that the kraft card sets them off. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy this is beautiful, I love the colours you chose and the fabulous shades you achieved and fussy cutting? Wow, for me that is more like fussy amputation!

Lisa Elton said...

I love every pretty little thing about this wonderful card!

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy, I love your darling card and your color choices and shades of orange and green! I'm ready to play!
=]