Translate

Sunday, September 25, 2022

It's Time for a Sketch! So Sweet!

 Hello friends! It's Sunday, time for a Sketch Challenge from Jaydee at The Paper Players #610! I have found that when we're away the mice come out to play and they made their happy appearance on today's card. 



I may have taken a bit of liberty with the sketch. It seems there are quite a few variations possible. I used a pale gray rectangle behind the die cuts so the three sweet mice wouldn't seem to be flying along the top of my card.


The mice were colored with Copics very simply. I used a second sentiment on the bottom of the banner. I love when sentiments combine that way. 


How will you choose to create with this sketch? I sure hope you will find time to play along! Have a wonderful week. 

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  



The stamps are Anita Jeram~ So Sweet Slimline by Colorado Crafts Company







13 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Cindy, those mice are too cute! Great take on the sketch! Have a great week!

Samantha Schriver said...

What an absolutely sweet and adorable card <3

Jaydee said...

Cindy, this is absolutely adorable - what a wonderful trio of mice! I just love them. I love the banner, too.
Hugs
Jaydee

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh my word, Cindy, these little mice are adorable! I love how your used the sketch! The double sentiment is so fun, too! Have a great week, My Friend!

Ann Schach said...

What a merry little trio of mice, Cindy! They are adorable. I absolutely LOVE your take on the sketch. Have a wonderful week!

Tracy Grauer said...

I love all things cute and whimsy and these little mice fit the bill! Adorable! The mice may be colored simply but they look perfectly colored! Great job!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this just makes me smile! What a darling happy card, Cindy!

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, these are the cutest little mice ever! I love how you interpreted the sketch....great colors too! Adorable!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm totally in love with this card and its meeces, Cindy! You used the sketch brilliantly. You're always thoughtful in your designs and this is just right!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Those mice are utterly adorable Cindy and I love your take on the sketch - it's always fun to see how everyone interprets it. A fab card!

Inkyfingers said...

Those mice really know how to party, Cindy and I love the great layout on your card! The red banner shape really makes everything pop.
I hope you are well,
Take care
Hugs
Carol x

Christy Lynn said...

Well those mice are just ridiculously adorable. Love the red and gray color combo for them, such a festive card with the red stripes!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness, these little mice are the cutest! Talk about a party. You really showcased the sketch beautifully!