Translate

Sunday, August 14, 2022

A Pop of Color for The Paper Players #604

 Welcome to a wonderful new challenge at The Paper Players #604! For our colors Anne Marie has chosen Black, White and a POP of any color! How fun is that!

I went with a graphic look using BOLD colors. 

These happy energetic kids were fussy cut, colored with Copics and assembled as if they are tumbling down my card front. A full slimline provided plenty of space for their frolics!


Now it's your turn to create! I know you will find lots of options for this one.


I so appreciate your visit today. Hearing from you sure makes me smile! 

Be yourself.

     Find delight in your craft.

             Make something beautiful! 














Supply List 

Stamps:  Waffle Flower - Yippee! stamp set

Other:  Creative Cuts Dies from Mama Elephant - Slimfilm City

7 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Cindy, love the red with the black-I used it too! Those kids are too cute and I love the photo frame too. Have a great week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Cindy, I love slimline cards and these dies are just amazing! These little kids are so fun!!! This card makes me smile! I love red, white and black together!!!!!! Just perfect!

Leslie Miller said...

I think you are a card crafting genius, Cindy! Sometimes I feel like these kids, but my knees tell me "no jumping allowed". What a great card -- every detail of it!

Nancy said...

This is so darling! I had to come by for a better look! Hope to find my mojo and get back in the craft room again soon!

LeAnne said...

I couldn't wait to comment on this....these kids make me smile all the way down your cute little card!

Ann Schach said...

An absolutely card, Cindy! I love the slimline design. These little kids look so happy. What a day brightener this card will be for a lucky someone!

Jaydee said...

Cindy, this card brought back the joy of childhood and summer holidays and fun and tumbling and running around. What a joyful card. I love it
hugs
jaydee