Translate

Saturday, July 16, 2022

The Color Hues #45 with Altenew Fragrant Florals

Hello, hope you're having a happy Saturday. After a few cards without florals, I think it's time to bring some flowers back! I'm using my new  Craft Your Life Fragrant Florals Kit from Altenew, and it has endless possibilities which I hope to explore in future posts. 



Today's card features our challenge at The Color Hues to use Peach and Gray. I stamped the image in dark gray ink, and used the layering stencils to sponge in warm gray and peachy hues with a hint of coral. I made the berries a bit darker and added shine and detail with a dab of Glossy Accents. 



A simple card with sweet colors! I hope you will check out all the fab DT cards for inspiration and join us! 


I will be entering this card at NBUS - never been used Schtuff, where we're encouraged to use what we buy!

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  










Supplies used: 
Stamps: Altenew - Craft Your Life Project Kit; includes, stamps, stencils, dies and 3D EF
Ink: Altenew - Warm Gray, Tea Party, Peach Perfect


15 comments:

Karen said...

These card is so beautiful! I love coloring stencils, and your choice of colors for these lovely flowers is fabulous! Looking forward to seeing more variations!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous flowers, Cindy! I LOVE how you've used these colors and look forward to what else you do with this set! Loved seeing this in the NBUS gallery!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet colors and wonderful stenciling, Cindy!!

Greta said...

Wow--this is just gorgeous!

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card, these colours look fabulous together, thankyou for your visit too :) Cathy x

Julie B said...

The warm tone of your greys work beautifully with the peachy flowers Cindy, so so pretty. :)

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I LOVE the shading on these flowers. Just so amazing!!

Leslie Miller said...

Say what???!! OMGoodness, so beautiful, Cindy! I love these colors and the stamp, and your coloring is sublime!

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous, Cindy! I love that you have different shades of peach on each petal. Perfect debut for your new stamp! Have a great day!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, this couldn't be any prettier! What a marvelous card, Cindy!

Ida said...

This is really lovely.

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy what beautiful shades of peach! Have a good week!

nancy littrell said...

Beautifully colored peachy flowers and grey leaves, Cindy. TFS Hugs..Nancy

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is so beautiful, it really made me smile - your peachy colours are stunning. xxx

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful card! Have a great week!