Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Happy Colors for The Paper Players #595

 Hello friends, it's time for a great Color Challenge at The Paper Players #595 and you will love it! Claire has chosen Real Red, Pacific Point, and White for us to use this time around. That suggests some bright and fun options for you and we hope you'll play along! 

My card began with a background that I made using a diagonal striped stencil and DOX inks in shades of blue. I die cut a few clouds from that panel but set aside the rest so that I could use a solid card base of Pacific Point for accuracy. 



I colored this sweet image of the girl and her umbrella with Copic markers. I've been admiring these stamps for years and finally ordered them (MFTstamps BB Rain or Shine). Using them for the first time is fun! Adding this also to NBUS.



Have some crafty time if you can, we'd love to have you join us! See you soon.  

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  




11 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Cindy, your card is adorable! So happy to see you stepped out of the patriotic zone and added this precious little girl to the gallery! I love this set, too! The red and white umbrella made me smile! Such a sweet sentiment, too! YOU rocked my challenge this week!

LeAnne said...

She is a cutie for sure and I can see why you wanted her for your stash of stamps! Love that you used the colors in a non-patriotic way too! Those clouds are adorable!

Jennie Maier said...

Cindy, this card is perfect with the colors! You did a fabulous job coloring the sweet little girl! Love those clouds too! Have a great week!

laurie said...

So adorable!!!What a darling image!

Soozie4Him said...

What an adorable card! I love the little girl, and I love the sentiment too! I can see why you wanted this set!! Your coloring is awesome!!

Ein Dekoherzal in den Bergen said...

SEHR süß:::::

WÜNSCHE noch einen schönen ABEND
bis bald die BIRGIT aus TIROL

Christy Lynn said...

Adorable image and great use of the colors! Not gonna lie, I would totally love a red-and-white umbrella like that :)

Lisa Elton said...

She's a cutie and your card is perfectly delightful, Cindy!

Ann Schach said...

This is such an adorable image, Cindy! Who wouldn't love a red and white umbrella with matching rain boots? Such a sweet sentiment!

Jaydee said...

Cindy, I love this card. That little image is adorable and that sentiment is everything! Thanks for making me smile
hugs
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I just love this Cindy! Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured and I just love that sentiment too!