Translate

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Playing at Spring Card Camp!

 Greetings! I am dropping in with a quick post to share a fun project. I love playing with my supplies and the Online Card Classes Spring Card Camp 2022 is giving me a perfect chance. I love these classes and have taken almost ALL of them! 

The lessons, great samples and new techniques or even old ones revisited - get me to see my supplies with fresh vision. Every card doesn't have to be a masterpiece, you know? 

While this card turned out way too busy for me - I  created a birthday card with a nautical theme for someone who will love it. 



Using layered dies for a background isn't as hard as it looks! Supplies are listed below, and you will see how I have different companies in the mix. 



I am adding this to our challenge gallery at Color Hues where I chose Red and Aqua for our combo this time. These are go-to's in my book for a nautical scene. I will be back soon, happy day! 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  









Supplies used: 

Stamps: Stampendous - Nautical Anchor (sentiment) embossed with white EP

Accessories: Sailboat die - Poppystamps, colored with Copics; other dies are from Stampin' Up! Sailing Home.  The STAR charm is also from SU! One I've saved for years, lol!


3 comments:

Janet D. said...

I love this! Great job!

Karen said...

Great job with this technique! I'm enrolled in the class, too, and have watched all the videos. We were out of town for the first week, and this week has been so busy, my craft table hasn't seen me once! I'll get to some of these techniques eventually. Love your take on this one.

Nancy said...

It is good to know that you enjoy the classes. I may just have to take one sometime soon. Your card is AWESOME!!! I don't think it's too busy at all! I love all of those nautical dies so much! Awesome card my friend!