Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Somebunny Slimline card

 Hi, it's Thursday afternoon and I'm here with a just for fun post! Meaning a project not made for a DT,  or even a card challenge, but just because! I've collected quite a lot of adorable critter stamps for making scenes, and I've become obsessed with the extra space a slimline card allows. And the cuteness!



Hello Bluebird has super fun animal stamps and the sets are easily combined for a scene as they are the same scale. I colored the images from the Park Play stamps with Copic markers and fussy cut them out.


 

They are arranged on the backgrounds and film layer from the Mama Elephant Slim Film City dies. I've found these to be a great value since there are quite a few options and I have already gotten good use out of them. I've had so much delight in trying this new style and card size. If you feel stuck in a creative rut, I'm recommending you try something new!

I hope your day is shaping up! I'm sending you sunny thoughts and hugs today! I'll be back with two posts on Sunday. 

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  




4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You've put your products to good use, Cindy this is adorable! Love the film strip die!

TeresaC said...

Awww Cindy!! So cute! Love your slimline format, the film strip die and the sweet sunny scene you made!! :)

Leslie Miller said...

These stamps really are quite a fun concept the way they're all to scale, and they really are adorable! I love your film strip, too. Best reason to make a card, I think -- just for the love of playing. I feel happy looking at your very fresh and pretty card!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this is adorable! What a cute card ….and so perfectly colored!