Translate

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Laughter for The Paper Players #585

Welcome to our theme challenge at The Paper Players! I scratched my head at first, wondering how to add humor to a card as believe it or not, humorous stamps are not in my stash. AHA! I realized after I ordered that this adorable doggy stamp would arrive at my house just in time. 



It's called Waggingly Happy (Penny Black.) I adore the illustrations of these happy and sassy dogs, especially this one that got into a bit of mischief with toilet paper. Which led me to stapling bits of TP and a list to the card. I just could not stop smiling while I made this! It's already been received by a friend who just got a new puppy.

Again, I colored with my Zigs after embossing on watercolor paper. Thinking it still needed something, I added splatters. Totally fun! 



Hope you will join our challenge this week and have some fun creating with us! 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 
               Make something beautiful!  









13 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Cindy I couldn't wait to comment on this card - it totally cracked me up!! The addition of the list and TP were just inspired - this is my favourite card this week for sure!!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! I looked at this set and do want it, but so much already in my NBUS. My browser won't let me on the Paper Players site today for some reason, grrr. Love this challenge and would enjoy seeing the cards.

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Cindy! It doesn't get any cuter than this! I definitely have to order this set! The bits of toilet paper and the list are the icing on the cake. You hit this one out of the park, making my challenge shine! Have a wonderful week!

Jennie Maier said...

Cindy, that's too funny and too cute! Love the little tp on the car too! Great job with the challenge! Have a great week!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a fun card! The stapled add ons are perfect! Sooo cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, I can't get over the cuteness! What a great card, Cindy!

LeAnne said...

I don't have many humorous stamps either, but you nailed it when you got this one! SO CUTE!!!! The addition of the actual TP really made it extra fun! Love it!

Christy Lynn said...

Hi Cindy, I adore this card! I made a scrapbook layout from when our girl Sadie was a puppy and she got into the toilet paper, had to laugh when I saw your card! Great watercoloring and the wadded-up toilet paper on your card is just TOO FUNNY. To answer your question on my blog, yes I live in Germany! I'm in the small town of Katzweiler, not too far away from Kaiserslautern, so southern Germany in the Rhineland Pfalz state.

laurie said...

LOL this made me laugh!! So cute!

Claire Broadwater said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!! I love this! Such a happy card to make someone's day extra special!!!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Cindy, I laughed so hard when I saw your adorable card! It's 100% relatable in my house between my dogs and cats. They love he TP! LOL!

Jaydee said...

Super fun card, Cindy. My cats do that to the toilet paper when they are bored so you card made me LOL
hugs
jaydee

Cynthia said...

Such a cute card, Cindy! Fabulous coloring and fun idea to add the TP.