Translate

Sunday, April 10, 2022

A Special Birthday for The Paper Players

 Good morning, hope you are enjoying this April day! We have a new round of grands' birthdays coming, so I have a birthday card to share. It's time The Paper Players Challenge #586 and Anne Marie has a bright and springy color challenge for us! 



Coastal Cabana is about my most favorite color ever. As a side-note, a soft shade of it used to cover the walls in my stamp room! Pair it with pink and yellow and you've got a winner! I'm really liking what I see of Polished Pink but I had to substitute. I may have to get some soon!


I hope my sweet E will love this card. She is super excited about becoming three, so I was sure to add the number. 



Be sure to head to the blog post HERE to see the wonderful designs from our team. Join us and inspire us with your creations! 

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  







Stamps and dies: Hello Bluebird - Bouquet Buddies

13 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Cindy, what a cute and sweet birthday card! You did a great job with the colors, so bright and cheerful. I'm sure she'll love the card! Have a great week!

Leslie Miller said...

It's been so long since I bought any SU paper, but I absolutely love the look of Coastal Cabana, too! Your card is so pretty and sweet with the posy on lattice and, of course, the kitty is adorable. You always do such lovely work with the challenges, Cindy!

Lisa Elton said...

Happy third birthday to your little E! This card is adorable and she's sure to love it!

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable birthday card, Cindy! The kitty and the "3" will surely delight little E! I LOVE the lattice background with the yellow dotted paper peeking through. Lovely! Have a wonderful week!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! The florals are gorgeous but the little kitten really makes it SWEET! She WILL love it! And that doily-diecut is AMAZING!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Beautiful florals Cindy and the addition of the sweet kitty and personalised number makes such a sweet and special card - I'm sure your granddaughter will love it!

JoAnn said...

Adorable card. Love the sweet kitty and your flowers are so pretty. TFS
Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment. ((hugs))

Christy Lynn said...

Aww, so cute! Love the big die behind the pretty bouquet and I'm sure your grand will love the cute kitty and that it has the number on it.

laurie said...

So sweet! I love that cute image and bouquet of blooms!

Claire Broadwater said...

This little kitty is so cute! I love the pretty bouquet and all the love you put into this special card!

Anne Marie Hile said...

How do you make a beautifully colored bouquet even more gorgeous? Add a cute kitty, of course. This is such a happy card Cindy! You totally rocked my colors his week! WOW!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a bright happy card! Sweet as can be for your little one!

Jaydee said...

Oh, Cindy - how adorable! I love your little kitty and those bright florals. What a wonderful celebratory card
hugs
jaydee