Translate

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Warm Winter Birthday for The Paper Players

 Hello friends, are you ready for a new challenge at The Paper Players? For Challenge TPP574 Claire has chosen a theme for our CAS cards today. Winter Animals. What fun! 

The cold weather sure helped me get in the mood. For this one I pulled out an old favorite Winter Pals (from WPlus9) and created a simple scene with lots of white space. 




I used the Postage Layers Die to add to the playful style and a trio of pines. I colored with Zigs and only needed the heart as an embellishment. I love this foxy skater and the dear one I'm sending this to loves purple. 

 

I sure hope you will play along! I've had a peek at my teammates cards and you will be inspired! Thanks for visiting! Stay warm if you can. 


Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  






9 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Cindy, your card is adorable! I love the purple checked background with the postage dies! It adds a great pop of color to all the white space. Your pine trees are perfect to show off your little skater, too! Thank you for making my challenge shine this week!

Ann Schach said...

Cindy, your adorable card just popped right out of the gallery with its striking purple gingham border and heart. I love the little scene you created for your sweet ice skating fox! Have an awesome week!

LeAnne said...

What a cute little scene you created! I love the cheerful colors you used, too! Just adorable!

Leslie Miller said...

So much cuteness and artfully designed. The purple is a real stand out. Just the right touch with your darling fox skater!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Cindy your foxy skater is adorable and I love the little scene you created. Fabulous purple border too - I love purple!!

laurie said...

Such a cute winter scene...love it!

Jaydee said...

How adorable is that little fox and I love the scene you created for her.
hugs
jaydee

Jennie Maier said...

Cindy, love the purple die behind your scene! The little ice skater is darling!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This little cutie patootie just makes me smile! Love how the colors pop on the clean design, too.