Translate

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Star of Wonder Christmas

 Good morning! 

I just had to try the technique for creating nighttime lights shared by Jennifer McGuire at Online Card Classes Holiday Card Workshop 2021.  This was fun to do and has amazing results. 


It involves ink blending  which you know I love, and Perfect Pearls that I knew I had somewhere in my stash, lol! If you don't count the amount of time it took me to FIND it (sheesh!) the card came together quickly. 

The die cuts are from Stampin' Up! ( Night in Bethlehem) and the sentiment is by Verve. I think it would have shown up better embossed in white, but my white powder has been patchy lately, so I opted for better coverage with silver.  The stars die cuts are from white glitter paper and the spatters are white gouache paint.

That's it from me for today! I will be back tomorrow. Thanks so much for your visit and kind comments. I appreciate every one. 

I will be entering this at these challenges: 

Peace on Earth

and Time Out Challenges - WORD - precious

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  





10 comments:

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love your ink blending and layout. The true meaning of Christmas. TFS

Rajani Rehana said...

Super blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful creation Cindy!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Lia said...

I have got these dies myself and I love them. Your creation is awesome!
Lia DT POE

Diane said...

A GORGEOUS scene you have created, the true beauty of Christmas! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, Cindy, it's gorgeous! I've seen this done recently and I'm always awed by the beauty. Your dies are wonderful. The whole card is breathtaking. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Peace on Earth!

Quillish said...

Oh this is gorgeous and yes, PRECIOUS! Love the elegant layers and the creative design.. beautiful use of various techniques on this card. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

Jill V said...

Beautiful highlight effect created with the Perfect Pearls - the shimmer must be stunning in real life! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

Linda Callahan said...

Amazing results for sure! You get an A Plus for this class! Gorgeous!