Translate

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Inspired By 196 Christmas Splendor

 Hello, friends. How can it be mid November already? One week before Thanksgiving?!?  I find myself getting in holiday gear and just in time for our challenge at Inspired By


 I enjoyed using supplies from The Greetery today, they will be listed for you below. 

The photos our fabulous leader Danni picks for us are so good that I have trouble choosing just one for inspiration. I love kraft red and green and they seemed a good mix for the natural looking greenery. 

 

  I can't wait to see how you will be inspired to play along! Thanks so much for visiting today. 

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  







Supplies from The Greetery: Nordic Frames Dies, Merry Sprigs stamps and dies, Written in Ribbon Holiday stamps and dies.

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy you have a wonderful talent for arranging this beautiful greenery! Such a pretty card, and gorgeous set!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like those wonderful mats! They create the perfect resting spot for the Christmas sprigs. Pretty card, Cindy!

Leslie Miller said...

It's such a pleasure to receive a card like this, touch it, view it from all angles. A tactile delight and beautiful arrangement of the elements!

Peggy Stoop said...

This is so very sweet Cindy! Love it!

Rajani Rehana said...

Super blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Vicky Hayes said...

Your layering is superb Cindy and I love those bright pretty sprigs! I agree - the year seems to be galloping to a close and I'm scrambling to keep up! Vicky x

Kim S said...

Such a lovely bouquet - and what a fun sentiment! I love the detail on the background dies. It's all such a beautiful combination!