Translate

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Inspired By.... Wrap Me Up in Spring


Hi friends, happy Thursday! 

We have another wonderful spring theme and challenge for you today at Inspired By!  I am loving all florals right now, especially those images I can paint with watercolors. 


That is exactly what I did for today's card. I was inspired by the colors in the photo, and the texture in the tissue wrap. The designer paper added a linen texture, and I used an oval dressed up with a die. The bouquet was  stamped on water color paper, colored and die cut.

Of course, I had to wrap the blooms in a ribbon bow. 



What will inspire you this week? I hope your days will be wrapped in smiles and a happy heart.

You will be WOWed by the gorgeous samples of our team. Thanks so much for coming by! 

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!








Supplies used:

Stamps: Taylored Expressions - Field Notes; PTI - Warmest Wishes

Paper: Neenah Solar White, watercolor , Card Stock Vellum

INK: Gina K Amalgam, Altenew 36 Halfpan Watercolors, Versamark

Accessories: Rose God Embossing Powder; PTI - Shapeshifters Oval 2 Die; Ribbon - SU



8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

All the pretty colors, and texture wrapped up in one sweet little ribbon, Cindy! and that oval? to DIE for!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

And you've painted today's florals beautifully! This is a charming card, Cindy!

LeAnne said...

You've captured those little bouquets perfectly with your floral image, Cindy! I love watercoloring too! Your background and that gorgeous oval frame really set the flowers off perfectly!

Danni Reid said...

You have painted your floral image so perfectly, and have created the most beautiful bouquet and the linen texture is perfect for the paper, INSPIRING!

Silke Ledlow said...

Cindy, your water colored flowers are simply beautiful...wish I could put them in a vase and display them in my house! Beautiful inspired card as always :) !!!

JoAnn said...

Your water colored bouquet is beautiful and perfect on that lovely die cut and background paper. It matches the inspiration photo beautifully. TFS

Leslie Miller said...

I'm wowed by your card, Cindy! Such a lovely wildflower bouquet and the linen background is perfect!

Linda Callahan said...

This is beautiful! You matched up those colors perfectly!