Translate

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Inspired By... Spring is Sweet

 Hello and happy Thursday! 

Can you believe it's already Challenge 169 at Inspired By? Our photo features delicious inspiration for you! I made up this yummy card for one of our sweet dear ones. I sure hope that she will like it! 


I was able to combine several dies and card stock to make this, too many to list! If you have any questions about the supplies feel free to post them in the comments and I'll answer you there.

The sentiment, banner and confetti are from the Cake Pops Dies and Sentiments from The Greetery. Doesn't this photo make you lick your lips? I once sang a song called, "Beautiful Candy - too pretty to eat!"



Now you can share how Spring is Sweet inspires you! We sure love having many of you play along. 

I am so glad you stopped by today. 

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!



6 comments:

Danni Reid said...

Oh Cindy, your card is paper confection, your details in every flower and your layering are all so beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

You were inspired in the sweetest of ways, Cindy, this is delightful!

Leslie Miller said...

Spring is sweet, indeed, and your card is adorable! Great take on the challenge. I love looking at your cards, Cindy!

Linda Callahan said...

So bright and festive! Perfect for a birthday!

Silke Ledlow said...

Absolutely yummy-licious :) !!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh yes! I'd like a dozen of these cupcakes please.
Fabulous card - I love the colour combos and all those pretty flower details.
xxx