Translate

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Hello CAT-Lovers!

 Hello to all the cat lovers, out there - this one's for YOU! I don't count myself as a cat lover but in photos and on paper I think they're adorable! Especially when they have CAT-ITude! That's the theme of this week's challenge at Inspired By

I have to tell you that I had almost NO cat images, and since I prefer dogs,  that was OK with me. Until this Kwan Crafts Cats Background stamp of adorable cats found it's way onto my Am**** order. 

And just look how much fun I had with it! 


Here is our inspiration photo. 



Of course I added boldly striped DSP and the colors in the photo to assemble the layout. 


I hope you love it as much as I do! Said with a bit of catty sass. Meoow! 

Please play along with us, won't you?

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!










Supplies used:

Stamps: Kwan Crafts Cats Background, Avery Elle - Furry Friends

Paper: Neenah Solar White, PTI Bitty Big black

INK:Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black

Accessories: Copic markers, SU punch


11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

What? One could never tell you aren't a cat lover, Cindy! This is absolutely adorable! Did they all come with these details, or did you add them as I did?
LOve your Cat-itude!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

We haven't had a cat for many years, but I still find them infinitely fun on paper, and these are adorable! Cute with your patches per the sketch. Very fun! I've got lots of catching up to do. So sorry I'm behind, but it looks like I won't catch up this spring. When I visit you I'm all inspired to stamp. Hey! That's what this challenge is all about!

LeAnne said...

I confess to being a wee bit jealous of all my DT friends having these cute kitty stamps!!! I must remedy that! This plethora of pets just makes me smile!

Lisa Elton said...

Well aren't they just the cat's pajamas! This is adorable Cindy. I'm a dog person too. But I might be convinced to give a polka dot kitty a good home!

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card, great kitties and sentiment.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww I absolutely LOVE your card! So much so that I've accidentally bought that stamp too ;)

Linda Callahan said...

You definitely had fun with this! Absolutely adorable in every way! Love the bold colors and fun cats!

Silke Ledlow said...

Cuteness overload! You are rocking these sweet cat images!

Danni Reid said...

This card makes me SO happy, can only imagine what your recipient is going to feel, amazing card!

Vicky Hayes said...

Just adorable Cindy! Love the different patterns on your kitties and wow, what a gorgeous background you made for them. I am still mourning the loss of my postage stamp punch! I'm a cat person as much as a dog person but Eva disapproves! Vicky x

Linda Callahan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.