Translate

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Classic Thank You with Modern Roses

It's a sunny day and supposed to warm up this afternoon. Isn't that a wonderful surprise? I hope that some part of your day is filled with wonder and joy! 

I had the gorgeous rose images from the Modern Roses set (WPlus 9) on my desk, already colored and die cut. Please note, I colored these to practice detailed coloring with my Copics, not really intending to use them. It's just that I saw The Paper Players great sketch and the layout inspired the creation of this card. 


The roses were gold embossed, and a gold foil mat behind the black panel added elegance and drama to this classic design. 



I'm keeping this short as the blue sky beckons. Thanks so much for your visit! I will be back tomorrow.

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!












Supplies used:

Stamps: WPlus 9 - Modern Roses, Basic Labels and coordinating dies


Accessories: The Greetery - Nordic Frame Dies



4 comments:

Nancy said...

I am popping in as this card completely caught my attention over at The Paper Players and was not surprised when I read your name. You are such a versatile crafter Cindy! This card is as lovely as you! Thanks for joining us!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Cindy! So classic and elegant with the black and gold. The roses are perfectly colored. Thank you so much for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players!

Leslie Miller said...

Your coloring is beautiful on these stunning roses, your layout classic, the gold and black divine!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Cindy your roses are beautifully coloured and the black and gold detailing make for both an elegant and dramatic card. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!