Translate

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Sunshine and Rainbows

The challenge at The Paper Players is Sunshine and Rainbows. I love that theme! 



I rummaged through my stash and pulled out the perfect frame die. It's retired, I've had it for years! 
I'm really making a point of using a mix of old and new supplies. The frame die includes the hello (positive) and  sunshine (negative.) 
A sheet from JJ Bolton's Rainbow Pad Sampler (Waffle Flower Crafts) provides a colorful backdrop and the stripes in the inlaid word.
All that was left was figuring out what to put inside the frame. I stamped the elephant, and using masking, I created the sky background with Distress Inks. 
I sure hope this card brightens your day!


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!











Stamps: WPlus9 - Bubble Talk is no longer available!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The snapshot of your little ellie is adorable! What a delightful and happy card Cindy!

Leslie Miller said...

Sunshine and rainbows is a very happy theme and your delightful card sure does make me smile! Love that big rainbow in the background. The little ellie is adorable and the shining sun is a perfect place for the sentiment. This is just so cool! Old and new is the way it goes for me!

laurie said...

Such a happy card!! Love the pretty rainbow. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week!

Stef Perry said...

Cindy, your card is just darling with that cute elephant and colorful sentiment! Love the patterned paper, perfect for this challenge. So glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players!

Thanks too, for the lovely comment you made on my blog the other day. You're so kind and it really warmed my heart! Have a great weekend!

Jaydee said...

Such a wonderful scene you created, Cindy. the whole card makes me feel warm and fuzzy. That elephant is adorable. Just fabulous!
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

This card instantly brought a smile to my face! Love that little cutie-patootie elephant and the sentients are so perfect, too. Adorable card, Cindy! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!