Translate

Friday, June 12, 2020

Relax You're on Beach Time

As I sit on our screened porch in the sunshine the sign that displays the title of my post is right next to the computer. Of course I love this sign because it has my name on it! I get many comments when I have to give my name (BEACH) along the lines of "Oh, that's where I wish I was right now!"

I love making a card with a beach theme. 


This one combines bold stripes, classic nauticals and a scene with a great sketch.  Using the Fenceline Summer set (PTI), I stamped and fussy cut the images. Some of the stamps include layers for added detail. The sentiment is from The Greetery and I white embossed it on red card stock to give a pop of color. 

Inspiration comes from Narelle at Freshly Made Sketches today.


I hope that wherever you are you can take a relaxing breath and enjoy the beauty around you. I appreciate your visit so much!

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!







ETA:  I am beginning to use the new blogger to compose my posts and I would like your feedback if there's any that you want to give. I'm not quite sure I'm getting the hang of it yet! And I miss my slightly larger font size. 


5 comments:

Amy O said...

Oh, I love this Beach-y scene you've created! That navy and white striped background adds to the theme perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cindy H. said...

Cindy, this is a SUPER card and I may just have to CASE it! Love this card!!

Kim S said...

I love all of the details - the bold stripes, the fun alphabet and all of the little images! Perfect for "beach time"!

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulous beach card, Ms. Beach! I love the images and you've given it the perfect nautical design! I've been getting acquainted with the new Blogger. They've already changed something since I started. The more I use it the more little tricks and hidden functions I find. I haven't noticed a change in the font size, but the color options for text don't go with my current blog, so that's a little odd.

Linda Callahan said...

Totally relaxing beachy scene! I could use some Beach time....meaning a crafty time with you!