Translate

Friday, May 22, 2020

Love You More

I am popping in quickly to share a birthday card made for our sweet G's birthday! I have been watching for THE unicorn stamp that I liked and this is it! Nothing better than a unicorn and rainbows theme, especially when they're this cute! 


Couldn't have been easier to make and color. I layered the striped paper over the white panel and die cut them together. The die cut circle was used for the inside. 




Now, as easy as this was to make I must add that I didn't make it until 2 hours before it was time to leave. Am I the only one who waits til the last minute to make a card that is hand-delivered? I chuckled, thinking that if I'd made it two weeks ago, it would already be "old" and I'd want to make a fresh one. 

Comment if you are also crazy enough to do this! And have a fabulous weekend my friends. Remembering some of the  hugs I received from the family has me feeling quite happy! 


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!











Supplies used:
Stamps: Waffle Flower - Be Her with matching dies; sentiment is SSS - Love You More
The DSP and inside sentiment are also from Waffle Flower. 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It must have been lovely to get together with family, especially a grandchild. They grow so fast! This certainly is a darling unicorn! You just know when it's the right one. Of course, you can't have a unicorn without a rainbow. It's so cute the way you did this! I don't dare wait till the last minute. I'd freeze!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so sweet! And I have been known to be finishing a card while the Big Guy is waiting in the car!