Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Rainbows and Sparkle!

Rainbows and sparkles make any day shine a little brighter, don't you think?  I do too! 
On day 11 of Spring Card Camp our teacher was Dawn Woleslagle who shared a lesson on creating a rainbow and cutting it to create two cards. The class gallery is chock full of rainbow cards so I know this was the fav lesson of many, including me! 



I have so many of the same supplies that Dawn used, so my card is an actual CASE of hers. I'm happy to share it here. It was fun and so easy to make that I can't wait to make more. I'm thinking these would be great for a note card set too. 

I appreciate your visit today, please take care! 


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!











Supplies used:
Stamps:  Waffle Flower - Sweet Sentiments stamps
Paper: Neenah Solar White, WPlus9 - Fog
INK: Black, WPlus9  - Last Leaf, Wild Mango, Bloomsberry, Sweet Gelato
Accessories: Circle Dies, Cloud Die


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty little rainbows Cindy, these are sweet!

Leslie Miller said...

These are so darn cute and happy! They'd probably be my favorite, too. Good thing you had the right dies for it!

Kim S said...

This sounds like a fabulous class - I've loved everything you've created!!