Translate

Friday, November 15, 2019

Enchanted Forest Christmas Wishes


It's rainy and cold here today. I'm cozy and Christmas card-making is now in full swing. Beginning with stamps I just loved last year but didn't get in time to use for Christmas, I used images from The Enchanted Forest set designed by Betsy Veldman.  



 I stamped the trees in shades of teal, apple green and purple and arranged them on a pinked edge die cut panel.
The snowflakes were stamped and I added glittered drops to the centers. I love this metallic paper but it doesn't show up well in the photo. Subtle beautiful shine and it is a lighter shade IRL.  




I'm using the gorgeous colors from the Color challenge at The Paper Players. Thanks so much for joining me today!


Thanks so much for joining me today!


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!











Supplies used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Enchanted Forest
Paper: Tim Holtz Metallic Papers
INK: Altenew - Sea Glass, Dusk, Ocean Waves, Wisteria; WPlus9 - Bloomberry, Limelights, Versamark
Accessories: PTI - Mix and Mat Pinked Edge die, Nuvo Glitter Drops - Blue Lagoon, White Embossing powder, silver cord, Wink of Stella shimmer pen


7 comments:

Jaydee said...

Cindy, I would never have been creative enough to think of these colors for Christmas trees - but they look fantastic! What a fabulous card. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
Jaydee

Allisa said...

Such a fun card, love those trees!

Claire Broadwater said...

Cindy, I love your non traditional Christmas card! Such a fantastic way to use my colors! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love this bright and cheery woodland scene! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

laurie said...

So pretty! I love the forest in those colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful use of the colors, this is pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Since I don't follow PTI I never connected Betsy Veldman with them, but I read your post and then your supply list and now I understand. I can think of quite a few people who are PTI fans and subsequently became fans of The Greetery. It all makes sense now. Learn something new everyday... and it's all because I love your pretty card so much and I wanted to read all the details about it. The trees look wonderful in these colors and your card is beautifully designed!